Our manufacturing facility employs over 100 staff, utilises raw materials from British suppliers and as a result, significantly reduces the environmental impact and carbon footprint when compared to products purchased from overseas.
As well as supporting the UK economy, we work hard to preserve the environment and keep pollution to an absolute minimum. We source our energy from the solar panels and wind turbines that surround our production facility.
Our packaging is made from recycled materials which when used, can be further recycled.
We are committed to improving our environmental performance and believe that there are sound business reasons for considering the environment in our day-to-day activities.
Our Environmental Vision is that:
- We will be recognised by our customers for our work in improving environmental performance.
- We will listen to our customers and work with them to improve our environmental performance.
- We will be a leading organisation within our market sector, recognised as striving for excellence in our environmental performance, positively benchmarking against others and demonstrating continual improvement.
- Our employees will be involved in improving our environmental performance.
- Awareness will be raised throughout our organisation and ideas will be actively solicited.
We will achieve this by:
- Preventing and reducing pollution wherever possible.
- Continuing to improve our environmental performance in the key areas of energy management, waste minimisation, transport, water use and in-house production.
- Working towards including key environmental objectives within our corporate and business plans
- Informing and educating all employees about environmental issues through appropriate training.