The delivery times and charges are dependent on the courier used, delivery destination and customers’ individual requirements.
Out terms are ex-works and carriage charges will apply, unless customers have their own courier or freight forwarder.
Please contact our Customers Services team and they will talk through the best delivery option for your requirements and location.
We deliver worldwide to the address and delivery point that you specify when placing the order.
Please ensure that someone is present at the specified delivery point to receive the goods. A signature will be needed to confirm receipt of the delivery.
If we are made aware of any deliveries that may be late or missing by our courier we will notify you immediately. Where available, we will provide tracking details for the delivery. If you have any concerns, please contact our Customer Services team on 01923 839333 and they will be glad to assist.
If your order is incorrect, incomplete or damaged when delivered please contact our Customer Services team within 3 working days. They will investigate and keep you fully informed whilst the matter is investigated.
To discuss any concerns about the way in which goods have been packed or unloaded, please contact our Customer Services team on 01923 839333.
Goods may only be returned if they are in a re-saleable condition with the packaging intact. A Returned Goods Authorisation Number (RGAN) is required and can be obtained from our Customer Services team. Please read our International Returns Procedure in the section below for full details on how to arrange the return of stock.
If any stock supplied is faulty, we will investigate this fully and arrange a product replacement and the return of stock if necessary.
If stock has been damaged during transit please contact our Customer Services team on +44 (0)1923 839333 and they will be able to advise you.
Please note: the product category and length of time that the goods have been in your possession will determine if a return and credit can be authorised. A surcharge may apply. You should notify us within 10 days of invoicing and 3 days of the goods being delivered to you in order for a returns request to be considered.
International Returns Procedure – how to return your goods
Please read our Returns Procedure below for instructions on how to return both contaminated and non-contaminated goods:
Prior to returning any products to Purple Surgical, please contact Helene Fleckney on firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)1923 839333 with the following details:
1. The reason you wish to return the product.
2. The lot numbers, product codes and descriptions of the stock concerned.
3. Confirm whether or not the products are contaminated. We will issue you with a Returned Goods Authorisation Number (RGAN) and address details of where to return the goods to.
This RGAN must be clearly stated on the outer packaging of the returned Products and in all future correspondence.
Outer packaging must state RGAN and that “Products are Not Contaminated.”
1. All returned items must be cleaned prior to return and must be packed in a sealed, leak-proof plastic bag or container. This must be clearly marked as a “bio-hazard (contaminated medical Products).”
2. This bag/container should then be safely packed in a secure, padded envelope or box, with the RGAN clearly stated on the outside.
3. Before posting, please check that you have complied with your local regulations for transporting bio-hazardous Products.