We provide a range of delivery options:
Next Day: £28.20
Next Day before 12pm: £30.25
Next Day before 10am: £36.90
Our Standard delivery time is 3-5 working days from the time the order is placed.
In order to have your products delivered the next day, orders must be placed before 2pm Monday-Thursday, and by 11am on Fridays.
We do not deliver on weekends or Bank Holidays, but your order will be scheduled for delivery on the next available day and will be delivered within 5 working days.
We deliver to any location in the UK. Goods will be delivered to the address and delivery point that you specify when placing the order.
Please ensure that someone is present at the specified delivery point to receive the goods. A signature will be needed to confirm receipt of the delivery.
If we are made aware of any deliveries that may be late or missing by our courier we will notify you immediately. We will provide tracking details but if you have any concerns, please contact our Customer Services team on 01923 839333 and they will be glad to assist.
If your order is incorrect, incomplete or damaged when delivered please contact our Customer Services team within 3 working days. They will investigate and keep you fully informed whilst the matter is resolved.
Where goods are required urgently, we can arrange a Next Day delivery – see ‘Our delivery options’ section for details.
Goods may only be returned if they are in a re-saleable condition with the packaging intact. A Returned Goods Authorisation Number (RGAN) is required and can be obtained from our Customer Services team. Please read our UK Returns Procedure in the section below for full details on how to arrange the return of stock.
If stock is faulty or is damaged during the delivery, we will arrange a collection free of charge and issue a full credit. If your product requirements have changed and goods are unopened and undamaged we can arrange a return however there will be a surcharge.
Should you have stock that needs to be returned please contact us within 10 days of invoicing and 3 days of receipt of the delivery and we will arrange collection. Once we have received the returned goods and they have been fully inspected and accepted as re-saleable then a credit will be issued.
Please read our Returns Procedure below for instructions on how to return both contaminated and non-contaminated goods:
Prior to returning any products to Purple Surgical, please contact Maggi Omari on email@example.com / 01923 839333 with the following details :
1. The reason you wish to return the product.
2. The lot number, product code and description of the goods concerned.
3. Confirm whether or not the products are contaminated. We will issue you with a Returned Goods Authorisation Number (RGAN) and address details of where to return the goods to.
This RGAN must be clearly stated on the outer packaging of the returned products and in all future correspondence.
If products are NOT contaminated then the outer packaging must state the RGAN and the following phrase “Products are Not Contaminated.”
If products ARE contaminated please follow the steps below:
1. All returned items must be cleaned prior to return and must be packed in a sealed, leak-proof plastic bag or container. This must be clearly marked as a “bio-hazard (contaminated medical products).”
2. This bag/container should then be safely packed in a secure, padded envelope or box, with the RGAN clearly stated on the outside.
3. Before posting, please check that you have complied with your local regulations for transporting bio-hazardous Products.