Spackman Uterine Manipulator/Injector
The Purple Surgical Spackman Uterine Manipulator/Injector allows for the intra-operative manipulation of both the ante-verted and retro-verted uterus as well as facilitating hysterosalpingogram for tubal patency studies.
Features and benefits include:
- Cost effective single-use device eliminates the need for costly reprocessing
- Clearly marked with universal single-use logo to ensure disposal after use
- High quality, medical grade stainless steel
- Weighted handle provides effective ‘hands free’ ante-version
- Anatomical cervical cone ensures effective, leak free seal
- Convenient, adjustable tenaculum attachment
- The atraumatic tip provides reduced uterine perforation risk
- Indicated in diagnostic laparoscopy, minilaparotomy, fertility examinations and salpingoplasty procedures where manipulation of the uterus is required.
- Facilitates the sealing of the cervical os while providing a dye injection port.
- It is provided with a stylet for removing potential blockages during use.