Purple Surgical was established in 2000. Our headquarters are in London, England. Our production and distribution facility is based in the south west of England and occupies a 5,000 square metre site. It contains three state of the art cleanrooms, encompassing assembly, injection moulding, tubing extrusion and automated packaging.
Purple Surgical has become a subsidiary of Cory Bros Holdings Ltd, a group which encompasses:
Cory Bros (Hospitals Contracts) Co. Ltd.
Purple Surgical International Ltd.
Cory Medical Ltd.
Cory Plastics Ltd
Purple Surgical International is in the business of providing the healthcare community and its patients with surgical safety solutions as well as enhancing surgical efficiency & effectiveness with an innovative, highly competitive & developing product range.
Our administrative centre is focused on maintaining the highest levels of efficiency, pro-active communication & support to ensure that our distributors and business partners have every tool available to successfully conduct & expand their business.
Our core manufacturing strengths are in injection moulding, tubing extrusion, sub-assembly and packaging.
We have invested in the latest state of the art equipment to maximise efficiency and ensure our products are extremely competitively priced.
Purple Surgical International is committed to achieving its goal by working in true partnership with enthusiastic national and regional distributors, who possess the greatest insight & experience of their local markets. Our products carry the CE mark & are available in three formats:
- Sterile: incorporating the Purple Surgical and Cory Bros brands with multi-lingual packaging in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Non-sterile: for local packaging requirements.
- Sterile own label: according to specific requirements .
We are continually expanding our range, whilst retaining our focus directly on the O.R. A number of our products are Patented & unique to Purple Surgical. All are of the highest quality and are competitively priced.
Purple Surgical, 2 Chestnut House, Farm Close, Shenley, Hertfordshire, WD7 9AD.
The Purple Surgical head office is located 10km north of Central London within the M25 London Orbital ring road.
Directions from M25
Purple Surgical is located on the left-hand side at the end of the road (opposite disused barn)
- Exit Junction 22 - ST ALBANS
- Leave motorway and follow signs to B556 BELL LANE (signposted Radlett) over the bridge crossing the motorway (right at roundabout)
- Continue straight over next roundabout
- At mini roundabout marked SHENLEY - turn left onto B5378 SHENLEYBURY
- Farm Close is the first turning on the left, after the bus stop (Clore Shalom School is on the corner)
- Follow the road all the way round to the left
Alternatively get personalised driving directions by using the map facility below. Click on the marker to get started.